There are hundreds of therapists in Central London, so why choose me?
Consider what are you looking for in a therapist. Someone who you feel comfortable with. Who you can talk to openly and honestly and really engages with you. Someone who is professional and experienced, who knows when to listen and knows how to help you move forward and make changes.
Since 2001 I have built my practice on these principles. People look for therapy because they want something in their life to change, not just someone to nod in the right places and look sympathetic. So whether you have problems with a relationship, anxiety, a phobia.. any psychological or emotional issue – and you’re within easy reach of Central London, just call or text me on 07855 352947, or email me from this link.
I also specialise in addictions, and have been very successful in helping people overcome problems with cocaine addiction, binge drinking, gambling addiction and smoking. If you have a problem with any addiction, why not contact me now to find out how I can help you.
Central London practice:
My usual days here are Mondays and Tuesdays, though I can sometimes accommodate appointments on other weekdays. My earliest appointment is usually about 3pm and my latest 8pm.
I’ve recently moved to a new location in Central London about two minutes walk from Bank and ten minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station:
Token House, 12 Tokenhouse Yard, EC2R 7AS
- From Liverpool Street Station:
- Take the escalator opposite Platform 1 up to Liverpool Street, carry on straight ahead.
- Go down the steps and turn right into the pedestrian section of Liverpool Street. Go past the Railway Tavern on your right and continue along Old Broad Street.
- Turn right onto London Wall
- Turn left into Copthall Avenue
- As the road bears round to the left, turn right into Copthall Buildings. On the left hand side there’s an alleyway opposite the barbers that takes you directly through to Tokenhouse Yard and comes out next to the entrance to Token House, which is on your right.
On arrival please text me to let me know you’re here. If you arrive before 5.30pm please take a seat in reception, after 5.30 reception will be closed so there may be a short wait while I come to the front door.