The CNHC is a new Government-sponsored, voluntary registration body for complementary healthcare practitioners. Its key function is to provide access to a list of practitioners that have been assessed as meeting national standards of competence and practice.
CNHC are the only Regulatory body recognised for hypnotherapy by the Department of Health, who have recently asked GPs and Chief Nursing Officers to recommend CNHC registered practitioners to patients who are seeking complementary therapies.
As a CNHC registered hypnotherapy practitioner (registration number 001844-L10) you can be confident that:
- my training and experience meets or exceeds National Occupational Standards
- my professional knowledge is up to date
- the care of my client is my first concern
- I will provide a high standard of care at all times
- my clients are treated with respect as individuals
- I will maintain the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct.
Click here to view the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics, and here for the CNHC website, which contains full details of the CNHC, and complimentary and natural healthcare regulation in the UK.