The CNHC is a Government-sponsored voluntary registration body for complementary healthcare practitioners. It provides a list of practitioners that meet national standards of competence and practice.
They are the only regulatory body recognised for hypnotherapy by the Department of Health. They advise GPs and Chief Nursing Officers to recommend registered practitioners to patients when appropriate.
As a CNHC registered hypnotherapy practitioner (registration number 001844-L10) you can be confident that:
- my training and experience meets or exceeds National Occupational Standards
- my professional knowledge is up to date
- the care of my client is my first concern
- I will treat you with respect as an individual
- I maintain the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct.
Click here to view the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics, and here for the CNHC website, which contains full details of the CNHC, and complimentary and natural healthcare regulation in the UK.