And thanks for visiting.
Are you successful, stress free, happy and confident? Loved and loving, with no bad habits or thoughts or feelings that you can’t explain? ….. If that’s you, let me stop you there. You don’t need to read any further.
Or do you need a fresh perspective on your life? Someone to help you through the difficulties we all face from time to time?
Someone approachable, completely confidential, impartial, and with the expert knowledge and skills to help you…
Change Your Mind Ltd was formed in 2003 as the trading name of Peter Phelps. I’m an “integrative psychotherapist”, which means I am trained in a wide range of therapy approaches rather than just one. With over 20 years’ experience I have the knowledge and insight to help you with almost any psychological, emotional, or relationship issue. I can also help you to increase your confidence, motivation, focus and communication skills.
- Bethnal Green,
- East Ham,
- Forest Gate,
- Chingford and
Home visits and outdoor counselling are also available across Central London, East London and South Essex including Barking, Dagenham, Rainham, Upminster, Brentwood, Wickford, Basildon and Southend.
Problems I can help with include:
- Anxiety, stress, panic attacks,
- exam nerves, driving test nerves,
- public speaking, social anxiety, blushing,
- fear, phobias including fear of flying, fear of driving, fear of trains, fear of dentists and dental work; fear of needles,
- claustrophobia, agoraphobia, fear of heights,
- sleeplessness and sleep problems, insomnia,
- relationship problems, family problems, marriage problems, parenting issues,
- relationship break-ups, bereavement,
- low self esteem, depression, lack of motivation, lack of focus,
- emotional problems, sexuality, sex problems, sexual dysfunction,
- communication problems, work problems, anger management,
- weight problems, eating habits, eating disorders, comfort eating,
- habits and addictions including alcohol, drug addiction (especially cocaine and cannabis), gambling and smoking cessation.
If the problem you have is not on the above list..
it doesn’t mean I can’t help you – there just isn’t room to list everything!
– If you feel unsure about coming for therapy you don’t have to make any commitment in the first instance. Come along for a chat, and after half an hour, if you feel that you don’t want to continue, it won’t cost you anything. If you decide to proceed, you can simply stay for the full hour and pay for the session as usual. Simple!
Why not give me a call/text on 07855 352947 or email me to find out more?